The construction of these cables enables them to meet the specific requirements of multiple applications. More than that, though, the collection of Multi-Conductor device lines that we carry provides hundreds of items that are UL Listed and made in accordance with NEC and CEC standards. Both Plenum and high-temperature configurations are available through our comprehensive catalog.
- 144STRMSR - 14 AWG 3 Conductor w/Ground Ductless Mini Split Cable - 600V - Gray - CoilHead over to One Stop Buy to purchase this Mini Split Cable right online! A 3 Conductor Cable with Ground may be exactly what fits your electrical needs.
- A11202R - #12/2C VNTC N/S 600V TC RND12-2 VNTC?* - PVC Jacket PVC/Nylon Insulation 90?C - 600 Volt - UL Type TC ER Rated Tray Cable - Black
- A141412 - #14/12C VNTC N/S 600V TC M414-12 VNTC - PVC Jacket PVC/Nylon Insulation 90C - 600 Volt - UL Type TC DuPont Construction Method 4 Color Code ER Rated Tray Cable - Black
- A141415 - #14/15C VNTC N/S 600V TC M414-15 VNTC - PVC Jacket PVC/Nylon Insulation 90C - 600 Volt - UL Type TC DuPont Construction Method 4 Color Code ER Rated Tray Cable - Black
- A141437 - #14/37C VNTC N/S 600V TC M414-37 VNTC - PVC Jacket PVC/Nylon Insulation 90C - 600 Volt - UL Type TC DuPont Construction Method 4 Color Code ER Rated Tray Cable - Black
- A161005 - #10/5C VNTC N/S 600V TC M1/K110-5 VNTC - PVC Jacket PVC/Nylon Insulation 90C - 600 Volt - UL Type TC DuPont Construction K-1 Color Code ER Rated Tray Cable - Black
- A21637 - 16 AWG 37 Conductor 16/37 Overall Shielded VNTC Control Tray Cable UL Type TC-ER 600V E2 - Black -16 AWG 37 Conductor - Overall Shielded 100% Aluminum Polyester w/Tinned Copper Drain Wire - VNTC Control Tray Cable - PVC Jacket 90C Dry / 75C Wet UL Type TC-ER - PVC/Nylon THHN Insulated Conductors - 600V E2 Wiring - Black -
- A30104 - #1/4C W/G VNTC N/S 600V TC1-4 PVC Jacket - 600 Volt PVC/Nylon Insulation - 90?C UL Type TC - with Ground ER Rated Tray Cable - Black
- AF161403 - #14/3C FREP-CPE N/S 600V M1/K114-3 FREP?* - XHHW-2 - (VW-1) FR-EP Insulation - CPE Jacket 90?C - 600 Volt - UL Type TC K-1 Color Code ER Rated Tray Cable - Black
- AF30604 - #6/4C W/G FREP-CPE 600V TC6-4 FREP?* - XHHW - 2 - (VW-1) - 90? FR-EP Insulation - CPE Jacket 600 Volt - UL Type TC - 4 Conductor w/Ground ER Rated Tray Cable - Black
- AF61206 - #12/6PR FREP-CPE SPOS 600V TC12-6 FREP* - Multiple Pairs/Triads CPE Jacket - FR-EP Insulation Individual & Overall Shield Instrumentation Cable - Black
- AS11437 - #14/37C SM DIA CONTRL 600V 90C14-37 Small Diameter Control SDN - UL Type TC 90?C - 600 Volt Flexible And Portable Cord - Black
- AS11814 - #18/14C SM DIA CONTRL 600V 90C18-14 Small Diameter Control Reel and Pendant SDN - UL Type TC 90?C - 600 Volt Flexible And Portable Cord - Black
- 23CSOWFP-01 - 2 AWG 3C 2/3-SOOW NON-UL Portable Cord - 600V - Black - Cut To Length2 AWG 3 Conductor Power Industrial Cable Non-Shielded Type SOOW Flexible & Portable Cord - NON-UL - 133/.0211 STR - EPR/Thermoset CPE - -40C to 90C - 600V - Black - Cut To Length
- 24CSOWFP-01 - 2 AWG 4C 2/4-SOOW NON-UL Portable Cord - 600V - Black - Cut To Length2 AWG 4 Conductor Power Industrial Cable Non-Shielded Type SOOW Flexible & Portable Cord - NON-UL - 133/.0211 STR - EPR/Thermoset CPE - -40C to 90C - 600V - Black - Cut To Length
Throughout our entire site, the pages for each Multi-Conductor Cable item include detailed descriptions, as well as specifications regarding the best working voltages and temperature ratings for individual devices. Many of these cable products can be cut to length and shipped out on the same day they’re purchased. We have an enormous selection available through our various suppliers, but you might still be facing challenges in finding the best multi-conductor cable fit for a unique application. If this is the case, we suggest getting in touch with OneStopBuy’s technical support staff.
Applications and Notable Features
The product portfolios among prominent suppliers and manufacturers such as Omni Cable, Belden, Lake, Nexans Energy USA, and Superior include items that are built for high performance and reliability within a number of different electrical and power contexts. For example, multi-conductor cable is widely used in on-machine applications, in control cabinets and panels, and in spaces for riser or plenum. Wire harnesses and cable assemblies are other popular applications, as well as things like power supplied for low-voltage systems and other usages revolving around communication, audio, security, or alarms. Furthermore, this cable can be utilized in both indoor and outdoor environments.
In order to better understand the benefits that Multi-Conductor Cable brings to these applications, it is helpful to know about the specific options and features that it has. The first is a moderate level of flexibility in the cable variety that is made for non-fixed installations, since it has stranded conductors. This allows for regular distribution as well as improving the process behind carrying out regular maintenance.
A second benefit is the jacket construction and what it means in terms of temperature ratings. With a PVC jacket, this cable type is rated for -20 degrees C to 80 degrees C. The Fluorocoplymer jacket option is rated for a slightly higher temperature at 150 degrees C, while FEP offers the greatest operating temperature range from -70 degrees C to 200 degrees C.
Finally, there is Multi-Conductor Cable’s benefit of meeting various approvals in the way of specific industries and constructions. Multi-Conductor Cable from Superior Essex International, Joyce Sales Group, Omni Cable, Belden, Lake, Nexans Energy, and others carries NEC Ratings for CM, CMG, CMR, and CMP installation types. It also has a NFPA 79 rating for OEM machinery and a NFPA 70 building rating, with AWM specifications for Appliance Wiring having been met.