Electric Vehicle Chargers
OneStopBuy offers a complete solution from Leviton for Plug-In Electric Vehicle (PEV) charging. The Evr-Green product line consists of both portable and fixed-mount chargers and is supported by a certified installation team and extensive customer service. Evr-Green complies with all industry standards and is compatible with all major EV manufacturers.
EV - Electric Vehicle -A vehicle that is propelled by a motor powered by electrical energy from rechargeable batteries or another source onboard the vehicle.
HEV - Hybrid Electric Vehicle -An EV that combines an internal combustion engine with an electric propulsion system. The charge on the batteries is maintained through the normal operation of the engine.
PHEV - Plug-In Hybrid Electric Vehicle -An HEV that incorporates a separate battery system, where the charge is maintained by plugging into an external power source.
BEV - Battery Electric Vehicle -An EV that does not have a combustion engine at all, but instead relies solely on a battery system. It must be plugged into a charging source to replenish the charge.
EVSE - Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment -The "charging” equipment used to maintain a charge on EV battery systems.
Level 1 EVSE - 120 Volt Charging Equipment -Can fully charge an all-electric vehicle in about 18 hours. A plug-in hybrid may charge to capacity in as little as six hours, depending on the capacity of the battery pack.
Level 2 EVSE - 240 Volt Charging Equipment -Similar to what is used for a clothes dryer, this type of EVSE is well suited for charging BEVs more quickly. Charging time is approximately three to eight hours, depending on vehicle type.
Level 3 EVSE - High Voltage DC Charging Equipment -Requires three-phase electric service and is the most expensive system. Its primary benefit is the capability to charge the vehicle to approximately 80-percent capacity in 30 minutes.
Charge Coupler -The connecter and mating vehicle receptacle that connects the electric charging source to the electric vehicle.
EPRI - Electric Power Research Institute -An independent, non-profit company performing research, development, and demonstration in the electricity sector.
SAE - Society of Automotive Engineers -A non-profit educational and scientific organization dedicated to advancing mobility technology.
J1772 - The North American (and Japanese-adopted) SAE standard for the design of the Charge Coupler (a pin and sleeve device).
CCID - Charge Circuit Interrupting Device -A safety device that will disable utility power to your electric car charger in the event that a loss of isolation is detected.
- CTCL1-30 - DUAL L2 PORT 1 CABLENumber 1 Chargepoint, Locked Cable Assembly for Evr-Green Station. Must be Used for Level 2 Port Number 1.Includes 18-Foot Cable, J1772 Connector.
- CTCL2-30 - Number 2 ChargepointNumber 2 Chargepoint Locked Cable Assembly for Evr-green Station. Must be Used for Level 2 port Number 2. Includes 18-Foot Cable, J1772 Connector
- CTHCR-S - Level 1 and 2 Gateway Head CDMACDMA Gateway Head Unit for Level 1 and Level 2 Charging Stations. Includes CDMA, Contactless Credit Card RFID reader. CDMA modem only for use in the United States.
- CTHD2-S - DUAL L2 LOCAL LANChargepoint Local LAN Head Unit for Evr-Green Dual Port, Includes Local Area Network Communication, Chargepass RFID Reader.
- CTHG2-S - DUAL L2 GATEWAY GPRSChargepoint GPRS Gateway Head Unit for Evr-Green Dual Stations. Includes GPRS Sim for USA, ChargePass Card Reader and Contactless Credit Card RFID Reader.
- CTMB2 - DUAL L2 BOLRD MNTGEvr-Green Commercial Grade Bollard Mounting Assembly, Supports Two Level 2 J1772 connections. Includes Main Base Plate.
- CTMBX-V - L2 FLEET PEDESTL MNTGPedestal Mounting Stand for Evr-Green Level 2 Fleet Wall Mount Charging Station, for 1 or 2 Stations, Powder-coated Steel - Black
- CTVCN-S30 - leet Wall Mount Gateway Charge StationL2 Fleet Wall Mount Gateway Charge Station CDMA
- EVB22-3PM - evr-green? 160 Home Charging StationEvr-Green 160 Home Charging Station, Cord Connected, NEMA 6-20P, 16A, 240V AC, 3.8kW output
- EVB22-3PT - EVSEElectric Vehicle Level 2 Charging Station 16 Amp-240VAC with NEMA 6-20P Input Plug and J1772 Output, 18/1 cable - White.
- EVB26-3PM - Evr-Green 160 Home Charging StationEvr-Green 160 Home Charging Station, Hard-Wired, 16A, 240V AC, 3.8kW output
- EVB40-5PT - 40 AMP LEVEL 2 STATIONEvr-Green 400 Electric Vehicle Charging Station, Cord Connected, NEMA 6-50P, 40A, 240V AC, 9.6kW Output, 25-Foot Cord, for installations where power supply receptacle/wallbox is recessed in the wall
- EVB40-SPT - 40 AMP SURFACE MOUNTEvr-Green 400 Electric Vehicle Charging Station, Cord Connected, NEMA 6-50P, 40A, 240V AC, 9.6kW Output, 25-Foot Cord, for installations where power supply receptacle/wallbox is mounted on wall surface.
- EVB45-3PD - evr-green? Home Charging Stationevr-green? 320 Home Charging Station, 7.6kW output
- EVB45-3PT - 30 AMP CHARGING STATIONEvr-Green 300 Electric Vehicle Charging Station, Cord Connected, NEMA 6-50P, 30A, 240V AC, 7.2kW Output, 18-Foot Cord