The construction of these cables enables them to meet the specific requirements of multiple applications. More than that, though, the collection of Multi-Conductor device lines that we carry provides hundreds of items that are UL Listed and made in accordance with NEC and CEC standards. Both Plenum and high-temperature configurations are available through our comprehensive catalog.
- 18SO10CULTW250-02 - 18 AWG 10C Type CL2 UL Thermostat Wire - 105C - 150V - White - Box18-10 PVC Rated - 18 AWG UL Listed Type CL-2/MPR (ul) Thermostat Cable - White (1X250 Ft Roll per 250 Feet)
- D22010 - 20 AWG 10C Stranded Overall Shielded Communications & Control Cable CL2 - Gray20 AWG 10C 7 x 28 Stranded Conductor - Aluminum-Polyester Overall Coverage Shielding - Multi-Conductor Communications & Control - SR-PVC Insulation PVC Jacket CL2 - - Electronics Cable for EIA RS-232 - Gray
- D91809 - #18/9C STR TC N/S PVC =B846918-9 Multi-Conductor Unshielded - 300 Volt PVC Insulation - 60°C Instrumentation Cable - Gray
- DS91202 - 12 AWG 2C Stranded Non-Shielded Communications & Control CL3R/CMR Article 725/800 Riser - Gray12 AWG 2C 19/.0185 Stranded Bare Copper Conductor - Non-Shielded Shielding - Multi-Conductor Communications & Control Cable - PVC Insulation PVC Jacket CL3R/CMR - 300V - Electronics Cable for Sound Security & Alarm - Gray (Reel of 500 Feet)
- DS92208 - #22/8C N/S BC CL3R/CMR PVC22-8 CL3R/CMR - Nonshielded Conductors 22 AWG & 20 AWG PVC/PVC Security & Alarm Cable - Gray
- 163COSMPCC-06 - #16/3C SHLD UL CMP FEP 200C TC16 AWG 3C 7x24 Stranded Tinned Copper Conductor - Aluminum Foil/Polyester Tape Overall Shielded Shielding - Multi-Conductor Communications & Control Cable - FEP Insulation FEP Jacket CL2P/CMP - 300V - Electronics Cable for Audio, Control & Instrumentation Cable - Gray
- G6001802 - #18/2C SHLD FEP/FEP 600V18-2 OMNIPLEN 200°C FEP - 300 Volt UL Rated Plenum Control Cable - Gray
- G6001802BL - #18/2C SHLD FEP/FEP 600V BLUE18-2 OMNIPLEN 200°C FEP - 300 Volt UL Rated Plenum Control Cable - Gray
- G6001803 - #18/3C (STR) SHLD FEP/FEP 600V18-3 OMNIPLEN 200°C FEP - 300 Volt UL Rated Plenum Control Cable - Gray
- G91810 - 18 AWG 10C Type CL3P UL Thermostat Wire - 75C - 150V - Natural -18 AWG 10 Conductor Type CL3P UL Thermostat Wire Control - - Omniplen Low-Smoke Jacket 75C Plenum Rated - 150V - Natural - (Reel of 1000 Feet)
- H131802 - FIRE ALARM CABLE Lifeline 2-Hour Fire Rated Non-Shielded CIFIRE ALARM CABLE Lifeline 2-Hour Fire Rated Non-Shielded CI
- H141202 - FIRE ALARM CABLE Lifeline 2-Hour Fire Rated Shielded CIFIRE ALARM CABLE Lifeline 2-Hour Fire Rated Shielded CI
- I81601-JX - 16 AWG 1 Pair Type JX Overall Shielded Thermocouple Extension Cable - 200C - 300V - Black -16 AWG 1 Pair Type JX Thermocouple Extension Cable Solid Iron-Constantan Conductor - FEP Insulation FEP Jacket - Polyester Backed Aluminum Tape Overall Shielded - Rated - 200C - 300V - Black
- I81601-KX - 16 AWG 1 Pair Type KX Overall Shielded Thermocouple Extension Cable - 200C - 300V - Yellow -16 AWG 1 Pair Type KX Thermocouple Extension Cable Solid Chromel-Alumel Conductor - FEP Insulation FEP Jacket - Polyester Backed Aluminum Tape Overall Shielded - Rated - 200C - 300V - Yellow
- I82001-KX - 20 AWG 1 Pair Type KX Overall Shielded Thermocouple Extension Cable - 200C - 300V - Yellow -20 AWG 1 Pair Type KX Thermocouple Extension Cable Solid Chromel-Alumel Conductor - FEP Insulation FEP Jacket - Polyester Backed Aluminum Tape Overall Shielded - Rated - 200C - 300V - Yellow
Throughout our entire site, the pages for each Multi-Conductor Cable item include detailed descriptions, as well as specifications regarding the best working voltages and temperature ratings for individual devices. Many of these cable products can be cut to length and shipped out on the same day they’re purchased. We have an enormous selection available through our various suppliers, but you might still be facing challenges in finding the best multi-conductor cable fit for a unique application. If this is the case, we suggest getting in touch with OneStopBuy’s technical support staff.
Applications and Notable Features
The product portfolios among prominent suppliers and manufacturers such as Omni Cable, Belden, Lake, Nexans Energy USA, and Superior include items that are built for high performance and reliability within a number of different electrical and power contexts. For example, multi-conductor cable is widely used in on-machine applications, in control cabinets and panels, and in spaces for riser or plenum. Wire harnesses and cable assemblies are other popular applications, as well as things like power supplied for low-voltage systems and other usages revolving around communication, audio, security, or alarms. Furthermore, this cable can be utilized in both indoor and outdoor environments.
In order to better understand the benefits that Multi-Conductor Cable brings to these applications, it is helpful to know about the specific options and features that it has. The first is a moderate level of flexibility in the cable variety that is made for non-fixed installations, since it has stranded conductors. This allows for regular distribution as well as improving the process behind carrying out regular maintenance.
A second benefit is the jacket construction and what it means in terms of temperature ratings. With a PVC jacket, this cable type is rated for -20 degrees C to 80 degrees C. The Fluorocoplymer jacket option is rated for a slightly higher temperature at 150 degrees C, while FEP offers the greatest operating temperature range from -70 degrees C to 200 degrees C.
Finally, there is Multi-Conductor Cable’s benefit of meeting various approvals in the way of specific industries and constructions. Multi-Conductor Cable from Superior Essex International, Joyce Sales Group, Omni Cable, Belden, Lake, Nexans Energy, and others carries NEC Ratings for CM, CMG, CMR, and CMP installation types. It also has a NFPA 79 rating for OEM machinery and a NFPA 70 building rating, with AWM specifications for Appliance Wiring having been met.