Electric Vehicle Chargers
OneStopBuy offers a complete solution from Leviton for Plug-In Electric Vehicle Chargers (PEV). The Evr-Green product line consists of both portable and fixed-mount charging stations for electric cars and is supported by a certified installation team and extensive customer service. Evr-Green complies with all industry standards and is compatible with all major EV manufacturers.
Some of the terminology and acronyms you will find when researching Leviton electric vehicle charging stations may seem confusing. Here are some definitions that will help you better understand the literature you will find.
EV - Electric Vehicle -A vehicle that is propelled by a motor powered by electrical energy from rechargeable batteries or another source onboard the vehicle
HEV - Hybrid Electric Vehicle -An EV that combines an internal combustion engine with an electric propulsion system. The charge on the batteries is maintained through the normal operation of the engine
PHEV - Plug in Hybrid Electric Vehicle -An HEV that incorporates a separate battery system where the charge is maintained by plugging into an external power source
BEV - Battery Electric Vehicle -An EV that does not have a combustion engine at all, rather it relies solely on a battery system and must be plugged into a charging source to replenish the charge
EVSE - Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment -The "charging” equipment used to maintain a charge on EV battery systems
Level 1 EVSE - 120 Volt Charging Equipment -Can fully charge an all-electric vehicle in about 18 hours. A plug-in hybrid may charge to capacity in as little as six hours depending on the capacity of the battery pack
Level 2 EVSE - 240 Volt Charging Equipment -Similar to what is used for a clothes dryer, and is well suited for more quickly charging BEVs. Charging time is approximately three to eight hours, depending on vehicle type
Level 3 EVSE - High Voltage DC Charging Equipment -Requires three-phase electric service and is the most expensive system. The primary benefit is the capability to charge the vehicle to approximately 80 percent capacity in 30 minutes
Charge Coupler -The connecter and mating vehicle receptacle that connects the electric charging source to the electric vehicle
EPRI - Electric Power Research Institute -An independent, non-profit company performing research, development and demonstration in the electricity sector for the benefit of the public
SAE - Society of Automotive Engineers -A non-profit educational and scientific organization dedicated to advancing mobility technology to better serve humanity
J1772 - The North American(And Japanese adopted) SAE standard for the design of the Charge Coupler (a pin and sleeve device)
CCID - Charge Circuit Interrupting Device -A safety device that will disable utility power to your electric vehicle charger in the event that a loss of isolation is detected
- CTCL1-30 - DUAL L2 PORT 1 CABLENumber 1 Chargepoint, Locked Cable Assembly for Evr-Green Station. Must be Used for Level 2 Port Number 1.Includes 18-Foot Cable, J1772 Connector.
- CTCL2-30 - Number 2 ChargepointNumber 2 Chargepoint Locked Cable Assembly for Evr-green Station. Must be Used for Level 2 port Number 2. Includes 18-Foot Cable, J1772 Connector
- CTHCR-S - Level 1 and 2 Gateway Head CDMACDMA Gateway Head Unit for Level 1 and Level 2 Charging Stations. Includes CDMA, Contactless Credit Card RFID reader. CDMA modem only for use in the United States.
- CTHD2-S - DUAL L2 LOCAL LANChargepoint Local LAN Head Unit for Evr-Green Dual Port, Includes Local Area Network Communication, Chargepass RFID Reader.
- CTHG2-S - DUAL L2 GATEWAY GPRSChargepoint GPRS Gateway Head Unit for Evr-Green Dual Stations. Includes GPRS Sim for USA, ChargePass Card Reader and Contactless Credit Card RFID Reader.
- CTMB2 - DUAL L2 BOLRD MNTGEvr-Green Commercial Grade Bollard Mounting Assembly, Supports Two Level 2 J1772 connections. Includes Main Base Plate.
- CTMBX-V - L2 FLEET PEDESTL MNTGPedestal Mounting Stand for Evr-Green Level 2 Fleet Wall Mount Charging Station, for 1 or 2 Stations, Powder-coated Steel - Black
- CTVCN-S30 - leet Wall Mount Gateway Charge StationL2 Fleet Wall Mount Gateway Charge Station CDMA
- EVB22-3PM - evr-green? 160 Home Charging StationEvr-Green 160 Home Charging Station, Cord Connected, NEMA 6-20P, 16A, 240V AC, 3.8kW output
- EVB22-3PT - EVSEElectric Vehicle Level 2 Charging Station 16 Amp-240VAC with NEMA 6-20P Input Plug and J1772 Output, 18/1 cable - White.
- EVB26-3PM - Evr-Green 160 Home Charging StationEvr-Green 160 Home Charging Station, Hard-Wired, 16A, 240V AC, 3.8kW output
- EVB40-5PT - 40 AMP LEVEL 2 STATIONEvr-Green 400 Electric Vehicle Charging Station, Cord Connected, NEMA 6-50P, 40A, 240V AC, 9.6kW Output, 25-Foot Cord, for installations where power supply receptacle/wallbox is recessed in the wall
- EVB40-SPT - 40 AMP SURFACE MOUNTEvr-Green 400 Electric Vehicle Charging Station, Cord Connected, NEMA 6-50P, 40A, 240V AC, 9.6kW Output, 25-Foot Cord, for installations where power supply receptacle/wallbox is mounted on wall surface.
- EVB45-3PD - evr-green? Home Charging Stationevr-green? 320 Home Charging Station, 7.6kW output
- EVB45-3PT - 30 AMP CHARGING STATIONEvr-Green 300 Electric Vehicle Charging Station, Cord Connected, NEMA 6-50P, 30A, 240V AC, 7.2kW Output, 18-Foot Cord